Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why We Like Homeschooling

Scout's Part Of The Blog:


I'm SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT posting my blog late. This blog is going to be about why I want to continue homeschooling. One reason is so I can have my own schedule for school. Another reason is so I can take breaks and stuff when I want to. Also, I  want to go to the bathroom when I want to! And, I don't have to wake up so early. :) And I want to be able to wear the clothes I like...I recommend home schooling!!!
 SOOOO......BBBYYYEEE (my favorite food is pizza my favorite color is purple.)  

Hi guys, it's Sage and I'm talking about the best school for me.  I think home school is the bestest for me because I can go by my own schedule. It helps me to not get more frustrated because it's an easy, good schedule for me. I would like going to a public school I think- but my only problem is the school work and sitting there for so long; I get tired easily and I can easily get in trouble for that. My ultimate goal is to go to a real school someday. I hope to be ready for that when I am 13 or 14. My choice for now is going to be home school. Maybe if I do some more social activities with more people...I would like it almost as going to a real school?

So ...bye guys.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter loved being home schooled. Jammies all day, and we were done LONG before the bus was dropping the rest of the kids off....and they probably still had "homework!" Don't worry about not having that daily potluck of socializing. Not all socialization is GOOD socialization. I know your mom gets you guys out for a lot of fun activities! (And let's you guys have friends spend the night.) She's such a good mommy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete