Tuesday, January 10, 2012

what i want to do this year.

Hey guys, it's Sage, and I am talking about what I want to do this year. This year I want to play soccer and ride a roller coaster. I also want to do a dog sitting business!  Lastly, I want to see my grandma and grandpa.
                                     
So dat is it!  (Sorry for doing my blog days late.)

Scout's part of the bagel:

For this blog I'm talking about what I want to do this year. First and most important, I want to conquer my fear of heights.  I will go on a roller coaster with my brother-but  the kind of ride I hate going on is the UFO or a kind of ride that spins like the UFO (even if its not called the UFO). The second thing, and second most important, that I want to do is to get Terraria (an indie game at Terraria.com).
                                    
Thats all for this blog and I'm VVVVVEEEERRRYYY sorry about how late this blog is sooooo.........GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDD
BBBBBYYYYEEEEE.for now

2 comments:

  1. Great goals, guys!! You can DO it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too chicken for any roller coasters! But I loved them when I was a teenager! =) These sounds like some fun and exciting goals! =)

    ReplyDelete