Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years

Scout's part:
This blog is going to be about New Years... I hope you enjoy :). For New Years one of our cousins came over-- we had a lot of fun! We played video games and with Nerf stuff like swords, axes, and shields. We stayed up until 4:00 in the morning (at least me and my cousin did--not brother). We also ate pizza and drank grape soda. THAT'S ALL FOR NOW SO....................... GOOD  BYE EVERYONE!!!!!!:::::::::::    <<<<<<>>>>>>      (((()))))()))))()()()()((    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   {{{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}}{}{}{}
                                               
{  .      Hey guys it's Sage and I am going to talk about New Years.
And I made it to 12!!!!!!!!! This is my first time staying up at 12!! When I was in Arizona I went on back of my Grandpa's truck and I blew horns and I threw confetti while my grandma drove really, really slow around their block- this year I got to talk to Grandpa on the phone (he didn't make it til midnight)... And dat is it.

3 comments:

  1. Scout: We will all pay for your 4 am party for weeks to come. ;)
    Sage: I miss New Years in Arizona, too...keep praying, next year grandma and grandpa will be here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so great! Do you miss the Arizona sun? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scout says @Warriormom4two



    Thanks and I DON'T miss all of the heat in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete