Broken Sleds and Terraria
Scout's part of the blog:
I'm sosoososo sorry about posting the blog late again! So in my part of the blog today, I'm gonna be talking about a new game I got a few days ago, and it's called Terraria. In Terraria, it's kinda like Minecraft and you mine stuff but its 2D instead of 3D and you can build and craft and decorate with pots, glasses, chairs colored lights (colored torches)- and you can use minerals to color it by crafting them. It's really, really fun. (But my brother doesn't like it.) Well that's it for today soooo......... you probably already know what I'm gonna say but..............GOOD BBBYYYYYEEEEE :)
Hi guys, it's Sage and I am talking about my first sled riding experience of the year. It was not fun! We went to a hill and Scout hurt himself because there was not enough snow on the hill -I guess. And in a trash can there were a lot of broken sleds... lots of people
were getting hurt. :( My dad's sled has a HUGE dent right in it! So dat is it... lolzzzzzzzzz
Makaila went sledding this past weekend at Mad River Mountain with her youth group. Her and 2 other girls accidentally ran into another lady at the same time with their snow tubes. The poor lady ended up leaving in a squad car. =( It can definitely be dangerous. Maybe Terraria is a safer bet? =) Definitely WARMER! =)
ReplyDelete