Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Weekend So Far


Hey guys, it's me, Sage. Today I     went to Agility Ability Dog training (It is a class where kids with autism get to learn how to train dogs to go through obstacle courses). I liked it. I worked with 2 big dogs and I recommend this class for all. Bye for now!!!


Scout's part of the blog: I'm really sorry about posting late again, but here's my blog...... Yesterday our family went to the Zoom Film Festival at the Wex Arts on The OSU campus. (The best film short was called Pixels.) The breakfast was apple caramel sticky buns and cereal and bananas and apples! (Also the apple caramel sticky buns were home made it was delicious!!) That's it for now so........ BBBBBBBYYYYYEEEEEE FOR NOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sage, it was SO much fun watching you work with the dogs today!! And Scout, that was the best sticky bun--the apples inside were such a nice surprise! It was a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys are always doing all kinds of fun stuff! You must live somewhere where there is just all kinds of things to do! =) I live in the boonies. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Warriormom4two



    I live in a city with LOTS of fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete