Tuesday, November 29, 2011

...If I could go anywhere in the world...

Scout's part of the blog:

I'm really super sorry for posting a blog this late! Today I'm writing about where I would like to go if I could go anywhere. {Write where you would like to go in the comments, please.}
** I would go to the North Pole to find Santa. SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW BYE I WILL POST   MORE ON FRIDAY!!!! BBBBBYYYYYEEEE                                  
                                                                         
------------------------------- 
 
Hi guys, it's me, Sage. I am sorry for posting my blog this late. So today I am talking about where I would go if I could go anywhere in the world. 
I would go 2 Tokyo, Japan. I want to go to Tokyo because it looks fun fun :D so dat is it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...great question! I think I would go to Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. North Pole is too cold for me, although I'd love to meet Santa. =) And I could appreciate the heated toilet seats in Japan. But I think I would have to go to Hawaii. I need sunshine and a BEACH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Warriormom4two

    Scout said:
    North Pole wouldnt be too cold if you put on 5 winter coats and 10 pairs of pants. And Hawaii does sound kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete