Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Old School (and Scout's weekend)

 Hi guys, its me, Sage, and I want to talk about my old school. My old school was horrible for me. It was horrible because I think they lied. They lied about what happened during my day...they just didn't tell the whole story is what happened. One time, I brought a small, orange, plastic toy squirt gun to school and I was playing with it with my brother and they asked me to give it to them and then before I knew it two teachers were around me. One teacher grabbed me tight around my chest and put me on the ground. I was so frustrated because I didn't know I couldn't bring a toy to school and didn't understand why...it was a squirt gun! I've been frustrated ever since. And they never told my parents. I didn't tell my parents until wayyy later because I would be embarrassed at my parents getting really mad at my teachers. I am still angry about this.

Well, bye guys for now...Sage.

Scout's part of the blog: Yesterday I had SibShop, Sibshop is for kids whose siblings are autistic...it was really fun. Also today our cousin is coming over to our house. I might write some more blog today later so for now BBBBBYYYYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment