Hey guys, it's me, Sage. Today I'm talking about shopping at WalMart. Today I went to WalMart to shop with my gift cards my uncles sent me!! It makes me feel nervous to shop at WalMart on the holidays. It was crowded...that made me nervous. It makes me tired to go there because of all of the walking because the store is SO big. I would recommend not to go to the Walmart store to shop, but to shop online during the holidays. (I got some cool things...some Apple App cards and a video game bean bag chair.)
Bye for now!
Scout's part of the blog: Hi today I am going to talk about what I bought today. Today I bought Kirby mass attack for ds and a headset for the xbox and a video game bean bag chair with money our uncles gave us. NOW BBBBBBBYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Shopping online is a GREAT idea, Sage! And we are thankful for all of the good wishes we have had this holiday, huh, Scout!?
ReplyDelete