Scout's part of the blog: 

Today at our school we had a winter fest! It had hot chocolate, muffins, crafts(like snow globes), food, and music!! The people in our school would sing or play instruments...
Well that's all for today so...........BBBBBBYYYYYEEEE
Hi guys, it's Sage and now we are doing our blog Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Today I am talking about the winter fest. So what is the winter fest? It is a party to celebrate the holidays and to raise money.
All the kids sang holiday songs.
What I liked the best was... the snow globe making.
So... bye guys.
Sage- You were a big, brave dog when you went up with the group...and a bell-ringer extraordinaire!! And Monkey- YOU did an excellent job singing and holding the 'Peace' sign (literally). All in all, you guys
ReplyDeleteR-O-C-K-E-D!
Wow! I've never seen a homemade snow globe! What a great idea! Glad you guys both had fun!!!! Only 14 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete@Warriormom4two
ReplyDeleteScout: We made the homemade snow globes out of glass containers and we had either one or a few Christmas tree decoration I think they were and differnt kinds of glitter and glue and you would have to glue the Christmas tree decorations to the bottom of the lid so and wait for it to dry if you try to glue it to the bottom of the jar it will fall and have a merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!