Sunday, October 23, 2011

Doc appointment :(

Hi guys it's Sage- am so sorry about me not posting on Friday. So yeah- I am talking about my doc  and it did not go so well. 

I was sad because I thought I was going to get my shot. So do you guys like to go to the doc?

My doc is nice. I don't like when they take my blood pressure and my pulse. When I am done with my doctor's -my day is bad.

Scout's part of the blog: I am so sorry about not posting my blog on friday. My uncle left to go somewhere and he's coming back in a little. On friday I went to the doctors and the
doctor and my mom were thinking if I needed my shot on friday. At the doctors all we had was a checkup appointment. This was Scout's blog and i'll post up another blog later-------------------------so BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE FOR NOW. (:     (:

3 comments:

  1. Sage, I DO NOT like going to the doctor. When I know I have to go....I'm not good....until it's over. Once it's over, I'm really glad it's over and feel a lot better, but tired usually...from getting so worked up. OH, and I don't mind the pulse, but DON'T like the blood pressure thing. They always squeeze my arm too tight and I'd prefer they just skip that part.
    And Scout, what kind of fun things do you do with your uncle? Does he like playing video games? Do you have a WII?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout says: Yes my uncle does like to play video games, and no we do not have a wii we have a xbox 360. We played a game that was called loopz and we played the xbox too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete